The Arc of Monroe's Adult Transition Parent Group is geared towards parents of teens and young adults who are interested in being a part of an interactive group about transition planning and post secondary options. This group will create the opportunity to network with other parents and professionals in the field as well as serve as a support group in helping students transition out of school seamlessly.
Topic : Recreation opportunities for individuals with disabilities
Date : Wednesday, April 30th 2014
Time : 5pm to 7pm
Lambert Enrichment Campus
2657 W. Henrietta Rd.
Rochester NY 14623
The following presenters will be discussing what recreational services are offered in our community for individuals with disabilities.
- Tamara Downs, The Arc of Monroe Recreation Coordinator
- Michael Cocquyt, TSE Fitness Director
- Michael Tuller, CAPE Adapted Recreation Services
- Sara Corona Art Therapist & Magic Paintbrush Project Coordinator, The Pieters Family Life Center
All parent meetings are now held at our new Lambert Enrichment Campus. Please park in the back and use the middle entrance.
PLEASE RSVP FOR THE EVENT BY APRIL 25TH, 2014 TO:
Christine Doyle, Community Integration Coordinator
(585) 281-4362 or email@example.com